Sunday, May 12, 2013

Week 4 - Post 1

I will start by wholly admitting that this week has been nothing short of difficult.  I have started and stopped the assignment and materials for this week a few times, which is entirely unusual.  But between running four studios, conducting video shoots for The Price Is Right in LA this week, and having two sick kids under two years of age at home all the while,it has been nothing short a challenging week.  But I don't let any of that stop me!

This week I have been absolutely looking forward to learning more about business models particularly in this web 2.0 era.  Of most interest is the article about mobile devices changing the traditional brick and mortar retail, as well as the business models of news websites.  And I am particularly keen on reading more about from Business Model Generation, as that book got off to a very compelling start in my opinion...



No comments:

Post a Comment